Quick & easy breakfast idea for sleepovers, parties, holidays, brunches, pot lucks, large families and more!
If you’re looking for breakfast ideas to feed a crowd, whether you have a large family or lot of people staying over for the holidays, this is the easiest way to make everyone happy.
In fact, you could make a couple of sheets and top each one a little differently. The topping options are endless. I prefer a variety of berries or chocolate chips with banana slices.
These do tend to turn out quite a bit thicker and fluffier than traditional pancakes, so you really only need one or two pancakes per serving. I would say each sheet pan will feed about 8 people (unless you’re feeding very large, hungry men or teenage boys).
I know what you might be thinking. It’s kind of intriguing, but why would I make pancakes in a sheet pan if I can just flip them on the stove?
Why would I make pancakes in a sheet pan?
- It’s quicker and easier.
- It saves you from standing over the stove flipping one or two pancakes at time.
- It’s all done at the same time, so everyone can enjoy a hot breakfast together.
- The butter is brushed on as soon as it’s out of the oven, so no passing the butter tray around the table.
- You can cut them to any size that you would like (make them sticks for dipping?)
- They taste just as good as regular pancakes, just a little more square.
Let’s get started!
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and pour your pancake batter onto a greased sheet pan.
Top with anything you’d like: berries, sliced bananas, chocolate chips, walnuts, cinnamon, peanut butter– go crazy.
Bake for about 15 minutes, or until a nice golden brown color.
Brush on about half a stick of melted butter. Do it.
Use a pizza cutter or knife to make individual servings. I usually come out with about 15 generously sized pancakes.
Looking for quick and easy breakfast ideas for a crowd? Here is the easiest way to make pancakes with for a large family. Great for holiday get-togethers, sleepovers, parties, brunches, pot lucks and more! Kids and adults love this easy way to make pancakes.
- 4 cups Bisquick Pancake Mix
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- toppings of your choice (I used fresh berries)
- 8 tbsp butter (melted)
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and generously grease a sheet pan.
In a large bowl, whisk together the Bisquick, milk and eggs (you're basically doubling the pancake recipe on the box).
Pour the pancake batter onto your greased pan and top with the toppings of your choice.
In the center rack, bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with melted butter.
Use a pizza cutter or knife to cut the pancakes before serving.
- You can use any classic pancake recipe for this, I'm just a Bisquick kind of gal.
- Serving an extra large crowd? Make 2 sheet pans, and top each one with different toppings for variety.
Don’t forget to pin and save for later! 🙂