These delicious keto pancakes are made with just almond flour, cream cheese and eggs. That’s right! These 3 simple ingredients come together like magic to make a classic breakfast that you don’t have to feel guilty about.
Top them with a sugar-free syrup or pureed berries. Yum! They are absolutely delightful, especially when you’re used to eating scrambled eggs EVERY dang morning.
I think I’ll have some pancakes with a side of pancakes.
They really do cook up just like pancakes in a buttery, hot skillet– they’re just a bit thinner. I definitely wouldn’t consider them fluffy, as that’s just about impossible without white flour, but they are really good nonetheless!
This super easy low carb pancake recipe is made with just almond flour, cream cheese and eggs. It's my new favorite keto breakfast recipe!
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder (optonal) *see notes
- butter (for frying)
Heat a skillet to medium, and let the pan get hot while you make the batter.
In a medium bowl, briskly whisk the eggs together. The more air you whisk into them, the fluffier the pancakes will be.
Add the cream cheese and almond flour to your beaten eggs; whisk together until well combined.
Add a little butter to your hot skillet, and pour about 3 tablespoons of your batter into the pan; cook until golden. Flip and cook again until golden (about 2 minutes on each side).
Continue with the rest of the batter.
Eat and enjoy!
- Top your pancakes with sugar-free syrup or pureed berries. Delish!
- *Technically baking powder isn't considered keto because it has cornstarch, but it sure does give these pancakes a little extra fluff. It's completely up to you whether you decide to use it (depending on how strict you are), but even without the baking powder these pancakes are awesome. I've made them both ways.
- With my calculations, each pancake has about 1 net carb. Not bad! Here is an easy to use Recipe Analyzer if you want additional nutrition information or have made changes to the recipe.