Quick & Easy Keto Whipped Cream Recipe
Homemade whipped cream is absolute heaven. Once you make this delicious fluffy treat yourself, you will never buy the store-bought stuff again. I’m sure you know how quick and easy it is to make, too!
The only different between regular whipped cream and this low carb version is the sweetener. Simply replace the regular sugar with Swerve or the low carb sweetener of your choice, and you’ve got the BEST Keto whipped cream recipe!
I don’t think a lot of people realize how good homemade whipped cream actually is. It’s so darn good, you can simply eat it alone. It’s also a great addition to any low carb dessert, berries, breakfast chaffles or even your morning coffee.
You’ll never want to eat Cool Whip again!
How To Make Keto Whipped Cream With Swerve
- Break out your hand mixer and let’s get started! Simply place 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, 1 tbsp of Swerve and 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract into a medium sized bowl.
- Use your hand mixer on high speed to whisk the cream and sugar together until stiff peaks form and you have the desired consistency (about 5-10 minutes). Not too long, or you’ll end up with sweet butter!
If you really want to get creative, you can replace the vanilla extract with any flavor of extract that you’d like: peppermint, strawberry, chocolate, orange, banana, caramel, butterscotch, cake batter, etc.
Yes! There are a ton of extract flavors for baking that you’ve probably never heard of. You can find a lot of them in the baking aisle at some grocery stores, but Amazon also has a huge variety of unique flavors.
The store-bought canned whipped cream and Cool Whip have a really thin consistency almost as if air has been pumped into it. This homemade whipped cream is super rich and thick with an almost mousse-like density. It’s SOOO MUCH better!
Try pairing this low carb whipped cream with these Keto Strawberry Chaffles. Yum! It’s also scrumptious on top of my favorite crispy keto breakfast waffles. While we are devouring this stuff, let’s go ahead and dump a spoonful in our morning coffee, too. Might as well lick the entire bowl clean while we have it out of the fridge.
This keto whipped cream dessert is Ahhhmazing!! It's also quick, easy and made with 3 simple ingredients: heavy whipping cream, Swerve and vanilla extract. It's my new favorite low carb treat! Eat it alone or serve it as an addition to any keto friendly dessert, breakfast chaffles or even your morning coffee.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp Swerve confectioners sugar (or low carb sweetener of your choice)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Place all of the ingredients into a medium sized bowl and use a hand mixer on high speed to whisk everything together until stiff peaks form or until you get your desired consistency (this should take 5-10 minuts depending on your mixer).
- Once you start to see peaks form, the consistency will start to thicken up VERY quickly. Don't over mix or you'll end up with sweet butter.
- This low carb whipped cream is amazing paired with these strawberry shortcake chaffles and my favorite cripsy keto breakfast waffles.
- Try replacing the vanilla extract with other extract flavors such as peppermint, strawberry, banana, chocolate, orange, caramel, butterscotch or cake batter. You could also add in a little food coloring for further effect.