If you’re looking for something quick, easy and sweet to whip up with very little guilt, you’ve got to try this simple low carb, no bake, keto-friendly treat made with just 3 ingredients: frozen fruit, heavy whipping cream and a low carb sweetener like Swerve, Stevia or Monk Fruit.
Berries are one of the lowest carb fruits, so if you’re following a keto or low carb diet I’d recommend raspberries, blueberries or strawberries for this recipe, but it can also be made with frozen mango, peaches, melon, pineapple or cherries. The kids will love it, too!
The BEST Keto Dessert Recipe For One 🙂
This quick and easy cold keto dessert is perfect for the hot summer months but can be enjoyed any time of the year since frozen fruit is always available.
You can adjust the consistency and make it more like ice cream simply by placing it in the freezer for about 30 minutes after it’s blended, but I enjoy it straight out of the food processor as a thick and creamy frosty.
This quick and easy keto dessert recipe for one is incredibly simple to make with just 3 ingredients, and it only takes a few minutes to blend together in your food proecessor! Anytime you're craving something sweet in a hurry, this low carb treat always hits the spot.
- 1 cup frozen raspberries (or fruit of choice)
- 1/2 cup COLD heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 tsp monk fruit powder (or any low carb sweetener)
Add the frozen fruit to a small food processor and blend until the fruit is broken up into small pieces (only takes a few seconds).
Add the cold whipping cream and low carb sweetener; process until the mixture is nice and smooth. You may have to scrape the sides with a spoon in-between mixing.
Enjoy immediately. Yum!
- Make sure your whipping cream is VERY COLD. In fact, you can place it in the freezer for about 10 minutes before whipping this up if you'd like.
- Just about any fruit can be used for this recipe but I'd recommend berries if you're watching your carbs. If using raspberries, this recipe has about 5 net carbs, 22 grams of fat, 2 grams of protein and 240 calories.
- If you'd prefer more of an ice cream consistency, try placing the mixture in your freezer for about 30 minutes before eating.
Don’t forget to pin and save for later!