I’ve always thought a low carb diet was near impossible, but not with these cheesecake bombs in my arsenal! They are incredibly rich and satisfying, and it only takes one to satisfy my sugar cravings for the day.
The BEST little Keto treat you’ll ever make.
You can use any berry of your choice (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, etc), as long as your fruit choice is one of the low carb variety. In fact, you could probably even replace the berries with peanut butter or cocoa for an entirely different flavor! Just about anything goes with cheesecake, right?
Happiness is cheesecake (especially when you’re alone)…
Simply blend everything together in a high quality blender, and spoon the mixture into a large ice cube tray.
Once frozen, enjoy these little purple bites of heaven whenever you please…
Just 5 simple ingredients! These easy keto fat bombs will be your new favorite low carb treat.
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen berries (I prefer blueberries)
- 8 oz softened cream cheese (leave at room temp for 30 minutes or more)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (heaping)
- 1-3 tbsp swerve (your sweetness preference)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Allow the cream cheese to soften at room temperature for 30 minutes to an hour, or soften it in the microwave on the defrost setting.
Place all of the ingredients together in a high quality blender, and blend until well combined (start with 1 tbsp of swerve, and then do a taste test and add more if desired).
Spoon the mixture into a large ice cube tray (I usually have a little excess that I devour with a spoon!)
Cover the ice cube tray with foil or plastic wrap, and freeze for 2 hours or more.
Once frozen, the cream cheese cubes should easily slide out of your tray. I like to remove them and store them in a plastic freezer bag for easy access later.
Enjoy! These little purple guys taste like really cold, creamy and sweet blueberry cheesecake bites. Even my kids love them!
- You can also use a mini muffin pan or a silicone mold if you don't have an ice cube tray.
- Try mixing it up with different berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, etc.)
- Feel free to use any low carb sweetener of your choice.