Quick & Easy Low Carb Dinner Made In Just One Pan
If you’re on the hunt for healthy and low carb dinner recipes, this cajun cauliflower rice is incredibly easy to make with just a handful of simple ingredients. A one pan, low carb meal that is hearty and filling enough to be served as a main dish.
I’ve struggled to find low carb and keto dinner recipes that don’t require a pound of cheese to taste good, but this cajun sausage & cauliflower rice is simply delicious! The sausage alone has a ton of flavor, so it’s the perfect companion to all of these veggies.
You’ll just need 6 ingredients to make this super quick, easy and keto-friendly dinner recipe! What more could you ask for? It’s so tasty even your non-keto family will love it.
Easy Cajun Cauliflower Rice Recipe
- 2 (10oz) bags of frozen cauliflower rice
- 13 ounces cajun style andouille sausage
- 1 large bell pepper (any color)
- 1 small onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1+ tbsp cajun seasoning
- In a medium to large pan, sauté the diced onion and bell pepper with a little olive oil until they begin to soften.
- Add the sliced sausage to the pan and continue cooking for an additional few minutes or until the sausage starts to brown.
- Toss in the frozen cauliflower rice and cajun seasoning; stir well and cook until the cauliflower rice is heated all the way through.
- That’s it! Time to devour.
You will be pleasantly surprised at how flavorful this cauliflower rice is despite its simple ingredients. The cajun seasoning gives it just the right amount of kick! Keep in mind, you may need to adjust the amount of seasoning depending on the brand you use and your spice preference.
A healthy keto dinner recipe that is incredibly easy to make! This super quick, easy and flavorful keto meal is made with just a handful of ingredients: frozen cauliflower rice, sausage, bell pepper, onion, olive oil and cajun seasoning... all in ONE PAN!
- 2 (10oz) bags frozen cauliflower rice (about 6 cups)
- 1 (13oz) package of cajun style andouille sausage (sliced)
- 1 large bell pepper (diced)
- 1 small yellow onion (diced)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp cajun seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; sauté the diced bell pepper and onion with the oil for a few minutes, or until they begin to soften.
Stir in the sliced sausage and conintue cooking 3-4 minutes or until the sausage starts to brown.
Add the frozen cauliflower rice (uncooked) and cajun seasoning to the pan; stir and continue cooking for about 5 minutes or until the cauliflower rice has warmed through.
Do a taste test to see if you need more cajun seasoning (not all brands are created equally). You may also prefer a little salt, pepper or garlic powder.
Don’t forget to pin and save for later! 🙂