These Deviled Strawberries won’t last more than 5 minutes! They’re a hit at any party.
If you like strawberry cheesecake, then you are going to go bonkers over these darling deviled strawberries stuffed with an irresistible sweet cream cheese filling, and then topped with crushed graham crackers. They make for a delightful party food display, and trust me, they’ll be the first thing to disappear.
They are a fabulous treat for Valentine’s Day! You could even make the strawberries heart shaped by cutting a triangle out of the stem.
Easy sweet finger food everyone will love!
Strawberries are usually available all year round, but the spring and early summer months are when you will find the juiciest, most delicious strawberries.
Honestly, the hardest part about these deviled strawberries is prepping the strawberries to be “stuffed”, but it’s also the fun part!
Don’t worry about your strawberries being uniform in size, it’s actually kinda nice to have a variety. After a few simple cuts, and a little scoop out of the middle for the cream cheese filling, they’re ready to go. If you are rushed for time, you can do all of the prep work the night before.
The filling is made with simple ingredients: cream cheese, sugar, heavy whipping cream, sour cream, vanilla extract and lemon juice.
It’s incredibly hard not to lick the bowl and beaters clean when you’re done!
You’re going to beat the heavy whipping cream separately, and then fold it into the cream cheese mixture once it becomes thick and fluffy.
Fill a piping bag with a star tip, and let the fun begin! Top each strawberry half with as much of the cream cheese filling as you can.
Top with crushed graham crackers, and voila! Aren’t they pretty?
I ended up with more deviled strawberries than I could fit on a platter, so I had round two waiting in the fridge.
These sweet cream cheese stuffed strawberries are the most delightful finger food for just about any party. They're also fun for Valentine's Day or girl's night in! Either way, this spectacular table display will be the hit of the party.
- 18-24 large strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice (optional)
Prep the strawberries by cutting off the stems and slicing them in half. Next, cut a small sliver off of the back of each strawberry half so that they sit up straight. Then use a small melon baller to carefully hollow out the middle (you don't need to take out much, just make a small enough indent so that the cream cheese filling doesn't slide off). *Pictorial Above *
Place the softened cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, vanilla extract and lemon juice in a medium sized mixing bowl (DO NOT add the heavy whipping cream). Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
In a different medium sized mixing bowl, beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form (about 5 minutes).
Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until well incorporated.
Fill a piping bag with the cream cheese mixture (I used a star tip), and pipe it onto each sliced strawberry.
Finish with a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs.
Serve and enjoy!
- The number of strawberries you need to match the amount of cream cheese mixture really depends on the size of the strawberries. I bought a large container of medium sized strawberries from Costco, and still ended up with a bit of leftover cream cheese mixture.
- You CAN make the cream cheese mixture (including whipped cream) the day before. My leftovers were the perfect consistency the next day. I may or may not have been eating it with a spoon.
- The strawberries can also be cut and prepped the day before, just be sure to place them in an air tight container with a paper towel so that they don't get soggy or end up with that weird refrigerator taste.
Don’t forget to pin and save for later! 🙂