If you’re looking for quick and easy chocolate peanut butter desserts, these peanut butter stuffed brookies (brownies + cookies) are insanely delicious and fun to make. The BEST dessert recipe, ever! They will more than meet your sweet treat expectations, but the best part is that they are quick and easy to make with simple ingredients.
These heavenly little chocolate desserts just require 3 store-bought ingredients plus the oil and egg it takes to make the chocolate brownie batter. I also like to serve them warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, because why not? They remind me of a fancy chocolate lava cake or pizookie, only much easier to make thanks to a muffin tin.
Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Cookie Brownies (The BEST dessert, ever!)
- 1 (10oz) bag of brownie mix plus the oil and egg it takes to make the batter.
- 1 (6 pack) of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (12 cups total)
- 16oz of refrigerated cookie dough
- Separate the cookie dough into 12 even balls (this ensures that you evenly fill each muffin tin cup), and then squish them down into the bottom of a greased muffin tin.
- Place a peanut butter cup upside down on top of the cookie dough.
- Finish by evenly distributing the brownie batter on top of each peanut butter cup. If you’re using a 10 ounce package of brownie mix, it should fit perfectly with each cup being about 90% full.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 18-20 minutes or until the brownie batter is cooked through.
Let them rest for about 5 minutes in the pan and then serve warm with ice cream!
This quick and easy chocolate dessert is made with just 3 store-bought ingredients plus the egg and oil you need for the brownie batter. They're incredibly fun and simple to make in a muffin tin! This is seriously the BEST dessert recipe I've ever made (probably in the history of the world!). They remind me of a fancy lava cake or mini pizookie served warm with ice cream. It's basically the marriage of a cookie, brownie and Reese's peanut butter cup. How can you go wrong with that?
- 1 (10oz) bag of brownie mix (plus the oil & egg to make the batter)
- 1 (6 pack) Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (12 cups total)
- 1 (16oz) package of refrigerated cookie dough
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and generously grease a regular size muffin tin.
Prepare the brownie mix according the package directions; set aside.
Separate the cookie dough into 12 even balls and then squish them down into the bottom of each muffin cup.
Place a Reese's peanut butter cup upside down on top of the cookie dough.
Evenly distribute the brownie batter on top of each peanut butter cup until the wells are about 90% full.
Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the brownie batter is cooked through.
Allow them to cool for about 5 minutes before removing from the pan, and then enjoy while they are still warm.
- These are best eaten warm with vanilla ice cream on top. Yum! Place any leftovers in the microwave for about 30 seconds to reheat.
- You could also use an Oreo or a couple of caramels in place of the peanut butter cup. What else could you stuff in there?
Don’t forget to pin and save for later! 🙂