This Low Calorie And Healthy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe Will Get You Excited For Fall
When you start seeing pumpkin recipes and ONLY pumpkin recipes on your Pinterest feed, that is how you know it’s
Fall August. It’s almost as if when the 4th of July festivities end, we move directly into Autumn. But, I feel like we need another Holiday in between the two to get us through the rest of summer. Kind of like a buffer….. and that is why this guilt-free pumpkin pie smoothie is a must try for Fummer (that’s Fall AND Summer combined– get it?). I’m so clever.
I’m so glad Fall starts in August now.
Would you look at that?! Yep, it’s as good as it looks. It may be healthy and low on calories, but it’s not missing an ounce of flavor. Pumpkin pie smoothies are my favorite vegetable.
Quick, easy & cleaning eating pumpkin smoothie! This simple treat will satisfy your fall cravings. It also helps that it's low calorie AND delicious. Yummm.
- 1/2 cup 100% pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 chopped frozen banana
- 1/4 cup skim milk (or almond milk)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp honey
- 6-10 ice cubes
Mix all of the ingredients together in a high quality blender. Start with just a few ice cubes, and add more if desired.
- I like my smoothies super thick (like a frosty) so that it can be enjoyed with a spoon. Add more milk or less ice if you like to sip on it.
- Pumpkin pie spice can also be used in place of the cinnamon.
Keep calm and get your pumpkin on.
At this point, my blood type is pumpkin spice.